Creating, managing, and sending contracts is usually a vital pressure on any enterprise, notably for SMBs the place assets may already be stretched skinny.
Drafting contracts requires a eager eye for element, and sending them out might be time-consuming.
Fortunately, HoneyBook steps in to get rid of these complications.
Throughout our three-month testing interval of HoneyBook, we dove deep into its contracts function.
We created a wide range of completely different contracts, together with:
- Worker contracts
- Internet affiliate marketing contracts
- Phrases of service agreements
Have a look at the creation course of, the place we simply drafted an affiliate internet marketing settlement (in lower than 5 minutes).
As you possibly can see, we have been capable of embrace our branding, plus HoneyBook robotically added our contact information to the highest of the contract to make issues even simpler.
The contract templates (proven beneath) have been well-constructed, overlaying all of the authorized bases and leaving room for personalization.
Plus, the flexibility to ship out and have shoppers signal contracts on-line (instantly from the platform ) was a game-changer, saving us from the trouble of manually emailing every doc.
Except for testing with SBB, I’ve labored with a number of shoppers at my digital company utilizing HoneyBook.
This is likely one of the options that I’ve persistently heard constructive suggestions about.
Some issues my shoppers have mentioned embrace the next:
- “It is nice to have the ability to shortly ship out contracts with out having to fret about formatting and the authorized language.”
- “The templates are a lifesaver. I haven’t got to spend hours crafting every contract from scratch anymore!”
- “HoneyBook makes it straightforward to remain organized and preserve monitor of all contracts in a single place. I by no means have to fret about dropping a contract once more!”
The underside line: HoneyBook’s contract function is unbelievable for nearly any enterprise that should create and ship contracts with out hiring a complete authorized crew.